Greetings! Warmer weather has finally arrived and folks in our reception area are feeling a bounce in their step. So let’s celebrate the season that is providing us with some exuberant energy by dancing! Yes, dancing. It’s a good form of exercise, a lot of fun, and a great way to go out and socialize with your friends and family. This winter kept many people cooped up in their homes, so this will be the perfect way to get out and shake the winter blues away.
A few suggestions:
- The Slovenian National Home has dinner dance events. The meals are excellent, the music is usually provided by a live band, and tickets are reasonably priced.
- Sterle’s Country House is a restaurant that has good food and live polka bands.
- Ballroom dancing has become very popular again. Check out Stars Ballroom in Westlake or Latin Soul in Middleburgh Heights for ballroom dancing events.
- If you are looking for something structured, Tri-C provides free classes for people over age 55.
- Cleveland State University provides free classes for people age 60 and up.
Until we speak again…..cha, cha, cha!
Disclaimer: The content of this blog is for general informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. Hickman & Lowder Co., L.P.A., does not endorse or recommend any commercial products, processes, or services.