Ethan’s main area of focus is elder law, Medicaid planning and special needs planning. Additionally, he focuses on estate planning, trust and estate administration and probate. His extensive knowledge of elder law and special needs planning ensures his clients’ rights are protected, securing their future. Ethan’s compassion and understanding brings his clients peace of mind, and his experience guides them in finding unique solutions as they successfully plan for the years ahead.
Ethan, his wife and two daughters live in Brecksville, OH.
- Elder Law
- Medicaid Planning
- General Estate Planning
- Trust and Estate Administration
- Ohio Northern University, J.D.
- Bowling Green State University
- magna cum laude
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys (NAELA)
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association