Janelle is a Licensed Independent Social Worker with an advanced certification in hospice and palliative care. Her experience includes care assessment, care planning and advocacy for older adults and people with disabilities. Janelle’s extensive knowledge in these areas provides helpful insight and support to you and your family. She works closely with the attorneys to connect you with a vast network of resources, recommend services, monitor your loved one’s progress and advocate on their behalf.
Janelle lives in Chardon, OH and loves to bike, run, and make jewelry.
- Care Advocacy
- Ohio University, M.A. in Social Work
- Certificate, Gerontology
- Ohio University, B.A. in Social Work
- Cuyahoga County Adult Protective Collaborative
- National Hospice and Palliative Care Organization
- National Association of Social Workers
- C3A Consortium, Vice-Chair
- WKYC Channel 3 It’s About You – Monthly Guest Speaker