Job Title: Legal Secretary Full-Time, Hourly, Non-Exempt
Location: Cleveland Office: 1300 East 9th Street, Suite 1020, Cleveland, Ohio 44114
The Legal Secretary is responsible for providing administrative support in the areas of Estate Planning, Probate, Elder Law, Guardianship, and Special Needs Planning.
- Maintain attorney calendars.
- Greet and assist visitors to the office.
- Draft and finalize correspondence and other documents.
- Process incoming and outgoing mail for assigned attorneys.
- Open, maintain, and close client files, per Firm procedure.
- General administrative duties, such as filing, scanning, copying, faxing, etc.
- Data entry.
- Interact with clients, court personnel, and related parties via telephone and e-mail.
- Handles confidential matters in a professional manner.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A minimum of three years’ experience as a Legal Secretary or an Administrative Assistant.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- High level of organization, accuracy and attention to detail.
- Superior customer service and telephone skills.
- High level of computer literacy and proficiency with Microsoft products, specifically Word and Outlook.
- Experience with client management systems preferred.
- Must pass a criminal background check.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org