Job Title: Data Entry Clerk
Part-Time, Temporary, Hourly, Non-Exempt, Cleveland Office
Reports to: Director of Administration
Summary: The Data Entry Clerk provides general data entry support.
- Alphanumeric data entry.
- Maintain high level of confidentiality.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- High level of general computer skills and knowledge.
- Experience working with databases.
- Knowledge of PracticeMaster a plus.
Please forward resume and cover letter, including salary requirements, to firstname.lastname@example.org or
Director of Administration
Hickman & Lowder Co., L.P.A.
1300 E. 9th Street, Suite 1020
Cleveland, Ohio 44114
No phone calls, please